time release membership with time related posts

Hello.
I would like to create a time release membership time related posts.
E.x.
I have a custom post.
Their is a post of the day.
Today's post is always visible to visitors.
Membership level 1 we have visible posts for next week
Membership level 2 we have visible post for next 30 days.
membership level 3 we have visible post for next 90 days.
The question. How can i create this type of membership and witch plugin is better for that.( the are 2)

• Ivan

Hey there Nicolas,

Hope you are having great weekend so far!

This is not possible out of the box with just Protected Content, and I am not aware of any method that wouldn't require custom coding.

What you could try is our Schedule Selected Content plugin.
    You can use it the schedule where do you want different posts/pages published.

Then you can separate your posts in different categories and allow access to these categories just for the according level.
    In theory that should work, but you will need to add the content 3 or more times, depending on how many levels will you have.

Thanks,
    Ivan

• Tyler Postle

Hey Nicolas,

Hope you're doing well today!

It sounds like what you want is a dripped content membership yeah? Protected Content can do this :slight_smile:

When you are selecting the membership type to create, you want to use "Dripped Content Membership". You can slowly reveal content over a period of time.

In my screenshot the first page is available right away then the next page is available after 7 days. You can do posts as well or any time of content that you have protected :slight_smile:

Hope this helps! Let us know if you still need any further assistance.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.