Time selection not working when browsed appointment product link from iOS facebook app

When opening links directly from the Facebook app to the product page on the website that has the ability to choose an appointment time and it won't let you pick the time. This is specific to the iOS. It's actually in the Apple iOS safari browser. The light version that facebook using in the app.

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Joel

Yes, I can confirm the issue. The browser you tested from facebook app is basically included in the facebook app. Though, I am not sure if we can maintain the compatibility with that included browser too, I am marking as a bug and reporting to the developer. Hopefully, very soon we will get a response from the developer. We appreciate your patience on this.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
    Ash

• Joel
    • New Recruit

Hey Ash, thanks. I've done a little research myself and this is a lighter version of Safari that Apple gives access to developers. So, in theory, any website that uses Appointments+ will not work in any in-App browsing experience on iOS devices.

To me, this feels as though, it would be incredibly important to get right and should absolutely be maintained.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.