Time slots not appearing next to calendar in Appointments+

Hi guys,

I've come a bit unstuck when trying to set up a calendar for appointments with the Appointments+ widget, as the time slots won't show next to it.

I've also created three services in the backend which I can't get to appear.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot attached.

Thanks,
Pete

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello @Peter Reynolds,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I took a liberty of moving your post from "Members Forum" (which is for members only discussions) to "Support Forum" and assigning it to an "Appointments+" plugin.

I'd also like to take a closer look at your setup so could you please grant me a support access to your site using our WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin? Do do so, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Peter,

Thank you for granting an access. I tested your site and replicated the issue on my own setup. It seems that currently the Appointments+ shortcodes may not work properly on Panino's front page. As a workaround you may want to create a dedicated page for appointments bookings. T

To do this, please go to your dashboard's "Appointments -> Settings -> General" page and then scroll down until "Display Settings" section and then use "Create an Appointment Page" option. you could then link to it from the menu. Of course you can customize that page: for "appointments calendars" adjust shortcodes via site's dashboard (Pages -> All pages -> [edit appointments page]) and for layout just use Upfront editor.

Having said that, I'm reporting this to developers as for further investigation. Hopefully they'll be able to diagnose issue and come up with a solution soon. Please note though that their response time may be a bit longer than ours here on support forum as they deal with a lot of complex issues on daily basis.

Please keep track of this thread and make sure that you keep both Upfront and Appointments+ plugin up to date.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.