Time slots not calculating correctly

Our site is live so if I could get help asap I'd really appreciate it.
http://www.masahestudio.com/?page_id=65&wcalendar=1422748800#app_schedule

1. On Feb 7 a 120 minute appointment was booked at 2pm.
The appointment has been "confirmed"
If you select any other service for the same date you will see that 2pm is still available to choose when it should not be.
IF this helps....
There is only 1 service provider (all services assigned) and each service is set to capacity = 1

2. Saturday's work hours are from 9:00am - 4pm. The times showing are the same as Monday to Friday 1pm-8pm. It's 'not possible' to book past 4pm which doesn't make this one a big issue. I just thought I'd find out if this was normal. #1 is most important

I've granted you support access

Thank you for your help.

• Ash

Hello @Scylla

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

If you select any other service for the same date you will see that 2pm is still available to choose when it should not be.

I have just logged in and checked, the appointment at Feb 7 - 2.00 PM was assigned to no one. I just manually assigned the service to the only available provider and the slot is locked. Please check now.

2. Saturday's work hours are from 9:00am - 4pm. The times showing are the same as Monday to Friday 1pm-8pm. It's 'not possible' to book past 4pm which doesn't make this one a big issue. I just thought I'd find out if this was normal. #1 is most important

The slots are calculated based on working hours setting in each days in the week. If any of the day starts from 6 am, then you will 6 am for every day in the calendar but can't be booked.

If you are interested, you can hide the unavailable slots using the following simple css:

.app_timetable .app_timetable_cell.notpossible.service_notpossible {
    display: none;
    }

You can add this to a theme's stylesheet, in a child theme, or using a plugin like My Custom CSS.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.