Time slots not calculating correctly

Note: my site is live

I'm open from 1pm-8pm on January 16th.
There is 30 minute "after" padding on the service provider

This is the ideal situation for January 16th.
1) 90minute appointment - 1pm-230pm+ 30 min
2) 90minute appointment - 3pm-430pm + 30 min
3) 30 minute, 45 or 60 min appointment FREE - 5pm - 6:00pm + 30min
4) 90minute appointment 6:30 - 8:00pm + 30 min

But what is actually happening
3) 30 minute or 45 minutes is FREE to book from this time - 5pm - 6:00pm

My question: Why can't we book a 60 minute appointment between 5pm - 6pm?

fyi: There are no pending appointments for this missing time.

I've granted you access.

Thank you for your help

• Ash

Hello @Scylla

Welcome to WPMU community!

I hope you are well today and thanks for asking the question.

The support access is not working, I am seeing an access token error message. Would you please send me login details?

To send me details, please use our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select: I have a different question
    Subject: Attn-Ash
    Details: Send all required details (admin info and/or ftp details) with a link of this thread, so that I can track.
    Also post a note here once you send the info.

I will be happy to take a look :slight_smile:

Cheers
    Ash

• Ash

Hello @Scylla

I hope you are well today.

I have just checked your site. It seems 16th January is full booked now. I have tried to set booking in another day like your example, but could not set any 90 mins appointment in 6.30 pm. As you have 30 mins padding and your working hour finishes at 8pm, so it should not be able to be booked at 6.30 pm for 90 mins service.

Is it possible for you to set a similar scenario in another day so that I can test again? Maybe set at later date in May or June and let me know the date.

Please let us know.

Cheers
    Ash

• Scylla

@pxwm thank you for your help, however, the problem is still there.

@Ashok
    I see what happened. My client entered the times in the backend.

When selecting a 90 minute appointment in the front end the available times are 1, 3, 5 and 7. Rather then using those times she manually changed them in the back. She booked 1pm, 6:30pm and then was left with a 3pm she could book.

As mentioned in my initial post, a client should still have the ability to choose 60mins between the times of 5-6pm but the front end doesn't
    present that option to the public. The public would only be able to book 30mins and 45mins. My client can manually enter in a 60min in the back end but can you explain why the front end doesn't show this as an available option?

I've recreated this problem on October 30th for you to look at.

Thank you for your help.

• Ash

Hello @Scylla

I hope you are well today.

As mentioned in my initial post, a client should still have the ability to choose 60mins between the times of 5-6pm but the front end doesn't
    present that option to the public.

You have 3 booking in that day, all are for 90 mins + 30 mins padding, i.e. 2 hours. The booked times are:

A. 1.00 - 3.00
    B. 3.00 - 5.00
    C. 6.30 - 8.30 (0r 8)

You have 1.5 hours gap from 5.00 - 6.30. But for a 60 mins service, you open slots are 1.00, 2.30, 4.00, 5.30, 7.00.

You can't book 4.00 slot as this time is booked under B. You can't even book 5.30 slot as you have only 1 hour and you need 1.5 (with padding). That's why you can't book any slot in between "5.00 - 6.30". The system calculated slots based on your working hours + service duration + padding time.

Hope it helps :slight_smile: Please feel free to ask more question if you have.

Cheers
    Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.