Time.ly Event Calendar Not Appearing Properly

Hey,

I use Time.ly as my collaborative event calendar for my membership site and yesterday (prior to that it was showing properly) my event calendar started looking funky. I didn't do anything on my site (updates etc... over the weekend) that would've caused this and I'm completely miffed as of to why this happened and don't know how to resolve it. I selected, "Dashboard Feeds," as the plugin having the issue as I don't recall having installed it (unless it is related to me having imported my WP.com site post content to this site - which I did last week). On 3/12/17 I received an email from GoDaddy (my hosting provider) stating that they updated my site to version 4.7.3.

I can't seem to figure out where the issue lies and any help in figuring this out would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

~ Kathryn N. Sano

• Rupok

Hi Kathryn N. Sano,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience. I went to this page (https://yoursite.org/whats-going-on/) to check the calendar. As I don't know how it was looking before, I'm not sure what changed now. I checked in browser console but there is no error.

Just to make sure no other plugin is causing this, can you please do a plugin conflict test? To know more about plugin conflict test, you can check this guide: http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

Moreover, can you please install WordPress 4.7.3 on another location and install this Time.ly calendar there? If the same issue is appearing there, then chances are there that this plugin is conflicting with the latest version of WordPress somehow.

Please let us know the result of your tests. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kathryn

Good Morning Rupok,

I already did the plugin conflict test and nothing changed. What do you mean by, "can you please install WordPress 4.7.3 on another location and install this Time.ly calendar there?" The other thing is when I last updated this plugin there were no issues and everything appeared properly. I have not updated this plugin since (as there have been no plugin updates for it) and the other plugins I updated last week didn't demonstrate a conflict either. This issue generated on its own without anything being updated or done on my end. That's why this isn't making sense. Do you have any explanation as of to how changes like this can occur without me doing anything? None of my plugins are set to auto-update. Please advise.

Thank you,

~ Kathryn

• Kathryn

Hi Apurba,

There are two sections where the calendar appears (both are restricted). The first calendar widget is located on the, "My Home," page. It is set up next to the image of a calendar (right now it looks like a bunch of unformatted text) and I do not have an actual screenshot of it from my site so I've attached what it should look like (per the Time.ly plugin screenshot page). That image is called, "My Home - Calendar Example Demonstration."

The main calendar (the one that the one appearing on, "My Home," directs you) is the actual calendar which is located under, "Events." The actual page name is, "Check Out What's Going On In The Industry." I do have an old screenshot of that from my site which demonstrates how it should look. That image is called, "Full Event Calendar."

Any assistance in figuring this out is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

~ Kathryn

• Kathryn

Good Morning Apurba,

I decided to test something out (just to see if it might resolve the issue) and it appeared to fix my problem. I changed the calendar theme then switched it back to the theme I originally had selected and designed and everything re-appeared and displayed properly.

I'll keep you posted if this issue arises again but that seemed to work (fingers crossed)!

Now that I can access it properly I've attached a screen shot of what should've been appearing on the, "My Home," page as you previously asked for it and I just wanted to show it to you. Please note that the calendar image isn't part of the actual event calendar theme but this is how this particular section of the site is supposed to look to users.

Thank you for your help!

~ Kathryn

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.