Times are not right due to 45 minute service times

Is there anyway to get the service provider to be a name instead of just admin. There is only one service provider, the admin. I tried creating a new administrator account with the person's full name but that was not allowed by wordpress so I don't know how to change this.,

Also, is there a way to have the appointment time frame appear in the box? On a full day it is perfect. At least the correct appointment start time is in the box although I would prefer if possible to have 9 am to 9:45 am in the box, it is ok like it is though. But on a workday that starts at 4 pm, the appointment start time is wrong, Instead of 4 pm on the first time slot it has 4:30 pm. the other 3 slots on this day have the correct start time.
The next work day starts at 5:30 pm and ends at 7:45 pm. This day is totally wrong the time in the first box is 6 pm, 6:45 pm, and 7:30 pm. It should be 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm, 6:15 pm to 7 pm, and 7 pm to 7:45 pm. Another day starts at 4:30 pm to 7:30 pm. This day is totally correct. So I know it is the 45 minute intervals through the day that are the problem I just can't figure out a way around this. If the day doesn't begin on the start of one of these 45 minute intervals then that is where the problem is. I am sure that is very confusing. Sorry.