Timeslot as a dropdown

Hello,

Is there a way to hook into the existing timeslot selection and make it a dropdown? This is regarding the timeslot that appears fter selecting the day with the [app_monthly_schedule] shortcode.

Hakan, I have a few open support questions which are really important but I'm very conscious not to take up too much support time on here. If possible, can I contact you personally and pay you for priority support?

I'm nearly there with this plugin but there are a hand full of important changes I need to make so would be keen to pay your fees separately and get them complete :slight_smile:.

Regards,
Steven

• PC

Hello Steven,

Greetings and thanks for your post.

Is there a way to hook into the existing timeslot selection and make it a dropdown? This is regarding the timeslot that appears fter selecting the day with the [app_monthly_schedule] shortcode.

That is something which would need custom coding in order to be achieved. You can post a job requirement here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Hakan, I have a few open support questions which are really important but I'm very conscious not to take up too much support time on here. If possible, can I contact you personally and pay you for priority support?

I'm nearly there with this plugin but there are a hand full of important changes I need to make so would be keen to pay your fees separately and get them complete :slight_smile:.

I would leave that to @Hakan to answer :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• Hakan

Hi,

If you are trying to create a kind of a new plugin, yes you can do it. But you have to create your own functions. Such a radical change cannot be easily done simply using hooks.

Sorry, for ethical reasons I don't accept private and/or paid requests. I am sure that you will understand that.

Cheers,
    Hakan

• scdwb

Hi Hakan,

Thank you for your support today. I really appreciate it.

It's a real shame you don't accept private work, as this means I will need to find someone else who may not be experienced with the plugin. It would have been perfect to be able to pay you for some private work on this plugin as you are the original developer :slight_smile:.

Do you not have a personal website where I can contact you for some work?

If there no way I can pay for your time for a few hours for a handful of changes?

Many thanks,
    Steven

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.