Titles in support forum have disappeared

Hi,
My titles in my forum page have disappeared http://www.thesmilingmind.co.uk/the-smiling-mind-forum/ and I can't get them to appear back again. Also posts keep adding on the page, I have not put in, despite keep deleting them.
Access is granted and any help would be appreciated, please? I am using the upfront editor and spirit theme as well as coursepress, the site, doesn't seem to be running as fast as it was either.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Sophie,

Hope you're doing well.

I checked your page and can see that the tiles are actually there, but their color is set to white so they are not visible on white background.
    In your Global CSS field I've added this code to change the color and you can adjust it there if you want to use a different one:

/*Title colors fix*/
    #upfront-region-services-content .uposts-part.title h3,
    #upfront-region-services-content .uposts-part.title h3 a {
        color: #000!important;
    }

Also posts keep adding on the page, I have not put in, despite keep deleting them.

Could you please elaborate this a bit more, which posts have you removed that are still shown?
    And which posts you want to show there?

I am using the upfront editor and spirit theme as well as coursepress, the site, doesn't seem to be running as fast as it was either.

Both Upfront and CoursePress are quite large projects and if you have limited resources on your server it's possible that you would see some increase in load times.
    I do see low score for GZIP Compression on your site so I would suggest enabling this from Hummingbird to improve your site score.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.