To whom it may

To whom it may concern,

I have used your multisite provisoning plugin. But I am having the following issues.

1. When I first tried to accept the order it told me I need prosites. It actually set up the site without needing prosites. Do I need to use prosites? I want people to sign up using WHMCS not prosites but I do want to be able to select different packages.

2. It is now telling me I don't have a matching admin since activating prosites.

3. Even though i keeps telling me there is issues with accepting the order everytime i do accept it , it keeps making new sites.

4. I have changed the nameservers for the domain but it says forbidden

• Nastia

Hello Peter , I hope you are doing well!

Please let me know, do you use the WHMCS Provisioning plugin? I am afraid this WHMCS plugin belongs to our legacy plugins and we are no longer maintain it.

To answer your first question, with the WHMCS Provisioning plugin can create your own web hosting company, with Pro Sites plugin you can monetize your WordPress multisite by selling subsites. The plugin you choose depends on what are the main purpose of your site.

2. It is now telling me I don't have a matching admin since activating prosites.

Would you please post a screenshot of this errors and let me know where you see it? Please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look.

3. Even though i keeps telling me there is issues with accepting the order everytime i do accept it , it keeps making new sites.

Just to clarify, the payment is not going through but users can create a subsite, is this correct?

4. I have changed the nameservers for the domain but it says forbidden

This looks like a different issue. Would you please provide more details and steps how can I replicate it on your site.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Peter

Hi thank you for your reply.

1 and 2. I am using the WHMCS plugin. I need to do all sales through WHMCS. I want people to be able to purchase a site on the multisite through WHMCS. For this to happen do I need to have ProSites active also? It told me I did when I tried to accept the order in WHmCS but it did set up the site anyway. I activated prosites to see if it would then let me accept the order and it tells me "Order Accept Encountered Problems No matching admin user found" but still sets up another site anyway. I need to know if I need ProSites as well as WHMCS provisoning and the second thing I need to know is what admins need to match. Is it the new site owner, WHMCS admin, WordPress Network admin or prosites

3. Yes it is setting up the site before payment is made. This may be a WHMCS issue and not the plugin though

4. I think this is to do with domain mapping, maybe I have not set this up right. I will grant support access

• Nastia

Hello there Peter

It is possible to sell ProSites plans through WHMCS services. You need just to install and configure Pro Sites on your WordPress site, setting up various Levels from Pro Site > Levels.

Then within the admin area of WHMCS, create a product for each Pro Sites Level you've created, each product should match the Level name in Pro Sites.

Once that is done, clients will be able to purchase Pro Sites plans as products through WHMCS, upgrading, downgrading and canceling plans as they like.

4. I think this is to do with domain mapping, maybe I have not set this up right. I will grant support access

Please let me know what domain name you need to map and to what subsite? I've visited your site and the Domain Mapping plugin is deactivated, please let me know when you activate the plugin so I could check this issue.

Please advise,

Kind regards,
    Nastia

• Peter

Hi @nastia

I have set up the product in WHMCS but I am having this issue https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/prosites-not-recognising-the-level my last comment explains it

In regards to the domain mapping you mentioned. When someone purchases a product through WHMCS it makes them choose a domain. At the moment the only option for them to do this is to change the nameservers from their hosting provider. I would assume it is then an automatic process once the nameservers have been changed or do I need to do something with that plugin in WHMCS

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.