To whom it may concern,
I have purchased a membership but having difficulties with some things.
1. Unless I am logged in my website is just white
2. If I am using upfront does that mean anything I edit in the usual wordpress page settings they don't show?
3. Is there a way to copy the pages from one subsite to another, with and without content.
I have worked out that there are three places to install and activate plugins:
The network admin
The main site
As mentioned I am trying to do the below but unsure how to do that and where I should be installing and activating them.
I haven't really got on with bbpress so I decided to give your plugin a go the outcome I am trying to achieve is:
· Main site - No forum
· Subsites all have the same forum
· Subsites also have their own forum
I installed it on the network admin and network activated it but it doesn't seem to be working
Events, directory, Job boards
The outcome I want for these plugins are
· Not on main site
· They are the same on all subsites. For instance if someone adds themselves to the directory all the subsites are updated.
Again I installed it on to the network admin and network activated them but it doesn't follow through on all the subsites when I change one. If I need to use the main site to make these plugins the same on all subsites that's ok as I don't have to make a page on the main site for them just include the data in the backend, however I did try this with listings but the listing wasn't included in the subsites.
· Main site doesn't need membership
· Subsites have all their own memberships and membership on one does not give membership on the others.
To achieve this I installed membership on the network admin but activated it on the subsites separately this has allowed me to create different subscriptions for dofferent subsites. However can I just check that this only allows them membership on the one subsite and not the others
Many thanks for your help with how to solve these