Today I don't see Update Everything All?

Weird. Don't see the Update Everything button today?

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Core Zero,

The “Update Everything” button seems to be visible only when there is a plugin or theme update. At the moment I could notice all the plugins and theme for all the sites are up to date, hence the button isn’t appearing at the moment.

Could you please check whether that’s the case? Or are you noticing anomalies irrespective of that?

Regards,

Nithin

• Core Zero
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Ha! That would be magical. Not sure how to see if ALL sites are fully up to date. Kind of too many to go into each…? But I think you might be on to something. Can you confirm wih devs that this behavior is expected? Thanks!

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Core Zero,

Not sure how to see if ALL sites are fully up to date. Kind of too many to go into each…?

In general, the plugins, and theme icons in the Hub would be yellow in color if there are any pending updates, and green for all plugins up-to-date.

Checking your WPMU DEV Hub side I don't see there are any pending updates as the icons are green in color, which means the plugins should be up-to-date. You can also check the WordPress dashboard manually in case you have any doubts regarding any pending updates.

Can you confirm wih devs that this behavior is expected?

Yes, that's the expected behaviour. The "Update Everything" button will only be visible if anyone of the plugins or theme in any of your websites synced to the Hub has a pending update.

If it's up-to-date then the button wouldn't be listed. This would be more related to that. However, if you still notice any anomalies other than the above workflow then please do follow up so that we could check further if needed.

Kind Regards,

Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.