Today I tested the Pay Per View plugin in PayPal Sandbox,

Today I tested the Pay Per View plugin in PayPal Sandbox,
It works with the pay 1 item,but if I choose to subscribe 30 days,after I paid,the content still won't display.I get the email notification:
"A Pay Per View order has arrived, and content revealed to the client, but payment is kept in pending state by PayPal. Please check your PayPal account." in my Sandbox PayPal,the money has already arrived.
Is it a error?please fix it.Thanks.

• aristath
    • Recruit

@Nie
    Yes, the plugin was thoroughly tested.
    However, the people using it sometimes do not understand that for example you can't have 2 plugins using the Facebook API at the same time because Facebook only allows loading the js library once on a page. A lot of issues come from the fact that users want facebook like, facebook login, facebook comments, pay per view and a dozen other things that complicate matters even more.
    The plugin has been thoroughly tested, but we can't test it with every other theme and plugin that people might be using, that's simply impossible. So even if we code our plugins using WordPress best practices and coding standards in mind, that's not necessarily true for the theme you're using or all the other plugins activated.
    On top of that, more than half the issues out there are because a lot of people don't even read the plugin instructions!

Can you please post a link to your website so that I may see this in action?

And please... do not express yourself using foul language, we don't allow this on our forums.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.