Too Many Redirects after Restoring Files & DB

After a nasty plugin upgrade (Supporter > Pro Sites) screwed up my admin section I decided to restore back before the incident with backed up wordpress files and database files. So I deleted the database & db user, then recreated the database & db user. Copied the database files from the backup to the database, then restore wordpress files from backup.
Now I'm getting "too many redirects" error in browsers and I've tried fixing permissions to reflect the original files on the database, removing DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE, PATH_CURRENT_SITE, etc to only get "No site defined on this host." Message.
So I thought I could revert back to my first install and it would come back. Well it does the exact same thing and I'm not sure where to go from here.
I've done this type of operation before and never had issues.
Any ideas?

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi stephenway

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member!

I just wanted to quickly jump in here and say that I've looked at your post and did a bit of digging, but haven't been able to come up with a solution for you. I will therefore get one of our more technically advanced Support Team to assist and see if we can solve this issue for you. Allow us some time to get back to you, thank you.

In the meantime, if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day and all the best in sorting out this problem.

GinaB

• stephenway

Update
    When I go into the database in phpmyadmin I get this error when trying to open a table.
    #1017 - Can't find file: './database_legacy/wp_5_commentmeta.frm' (errno: 13)
    I will continue to try to get that to work by fixing octal, owner and group for DB files.

Clearing my browser cookies let me get all live sites to load except for some images referenced through the "subdomain.com/files" url.
    /wp-admin still redirects and I tracked activity on it through the network tab of dev tools and it went like this:
    /wp-admin 301 Moved Permanently (from cache), then /wp-admin 302 Found then loops 20 times /wp-signup.php?new=primarydomain.com 302 Found.
    Clearing cache doesn't fix this.

So I'll continue working around these things.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.