Tools > Domain Mapping not showing on sub site

The plugin is network activated, but the Tools submenu isn't showing up at all for the sub site. Please advise or provide an update to the plugin that resolves this issue.

Thank you in advance!

• Sajid

Hi Brandon,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I am unable to replicate this issue on my end. I activated the Domain Mapping (that meant to be activated over network on Multisite) plugin and could not replicate this issue. I can see the Domain Mapping menu under tools menu (see screenshot).

In your case, it could be a plugin or theme conflict or you might have any utility plugin that disabled this menu from subsites.

Please run a plugin or theme conflict test as described in getting support manual and then check again (flowchart).

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

• Sajid

Hi Brandon,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for granting support staff access. That helped figuring out what you are after. Please bear in mind that you would not see the Domain Mapping options under tools in Main Site/Primary Site of network Dashboard. Because currently there is no way to map the primary domain at the moment.

You will see this menu in your Subsite Dashboard -> Tools section.

Also, further more, I tried to access the dashboard of any of your subsite but could not go there because there an issue with establishing a database connection (see screenshot).

Please fix this issue first and let us know if you still unable to see the domain mapping menu under tools menu in a subsite dashboard.

If you need help with error establishing a database connection than please start a new thread so we can manage each issue in its own ticket.

Kind Regards,
    Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.