Toolset plugin does not work on your server

I use Toolset plugin on every site I work on.

I notice that under your server on multisite a plugin that always work on other servers and that support multisite and I did use it under multisite does not.

Could you please help me debug this issue?

Thanks

• BKBAI
    • The Incredible Code Injector

After testing with a brand new regular installation of WP, no plugins just default installation and the Toolset plugin I found that is not related with Multisite is just that I can’t use this plugin with WPMUDEV servers.

I really need some support here. I’ve tried the chat after waiting more than 40min without an answer the chat closed

This is crucial for me and will determine the live of my subscription. I would really appreciate some information

Thanks

• Dimitris
    • Support Star

Hello there BKBAI,

hope you’re doing well and I apologize for the live chat experience. I checked the chat you had with Nastia and noticed that she closed the chat after not getting any replies from you and she had to move on with the next member on the queue.

She was also unable to replicate this as I am too. I downloaded the Types version you kindly shared, but as I’m not very experienced with this plugin and we might be missing some settings there, could you please grant temporary support access via WPMUDEV Dashboard plugin to have a better look? No need to share any WP admin credentials, just navigate in WP admin area under WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access page and click on the “grant support access” button.

You can find detailed information about it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-5

Please do reply back here when access is granted because we don’t get any notifications about it.

Thank you,

Dimitris

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello BKBAI

Hope you're doing well!

After flushing object cache on a server, the Custom Fields are showing up on a custom post type pages.

To flush object cache, please go to hosting page here. Open Tools section and click on the Flush button as shown in the attached screenshot:

This should show all the custom fields.

Please let us know how it went.

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.