TOP 3: Social Login Solutions & WPMUDEV Money Making Endeavors?

Hey folks (staff and members):

Could some of you weigh in on your opinions here?

1. What are some TOP 3 social login solutions that are independent (works out of the box with our adding our own API info without the need of signing up with any 3rd party website for it to work) Wordpress plugins that work well with multisite?

---Does WPMUDEV have this in the works (you have a lot of other social solutions...so, just wondering...I notice you have a decent one on this site)?

2. What are WPMUDEV's TOP 3 money making ideas/endeavors that a lot of people are seeing success with in the WPMUDEV community (i.e. pro sites, blog farms, individual elements like pay per view etc)? So, it could be a overall strategy, individual element, or combination of the them. If you could name your TOP 3 methods and elaborate a bit that would be wonderful if you can find a smidget (don't here that one often I bet...lol) of time . . .

:slight_smile:

Greg

• aristath

Hello again @Greg,

1. What are some TOP 3 social login solutions that are independent (works out of the box with our adding our own API info without the need of signing up with any 3rd party website for it to work) Wordpress plugins that work well with multisite?

You can't have social login working on FB or twitter without creating a facebook app.
    If you don't create a facebook app then at least you must sign-up for a 3rd party app. It's just the way these social networks work... so I'm afraid that there currently is no way to have social logins work out of the box just by enabling a plugin.

2. What are WPMUDEV's TOP 3 money making ideas/endeavors that a lot of people are seeing success with in the WPMUDEV community (i.e. pro sites, blog farms, individual elements like pay per view etc)? So, it could be a overall strategy, individual element, or combination of the them. If you could name your TOP 3 methods and elaborate a bit that would be wonderful if you can find a smidget (don't here that one often I bet...lol) of time . . .

There are lots of ideas and lots of implementations of those ideas!
    I'm not going to list ideas, the only thing I can say is that passionate people that love what they are doing usually succeed.
    We've seen sites that are really well implemented but made no money because of lack of commitment, and I've also seen humble marketpress sites making thousands by selling cupcakes (!)
    There's no recipe... (well for the cupcakes I'm sure there's a recipe). The one advise I would give you is to pick something that really interests you personally and you're passionate about and try to develop that niche.

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.