TR Char. Problem

Hi All,

The plugin has character problem for Turkish char. set. All Turkish chars seems as question mark. How can i fix it?

Thank you

• aecnu

Greetings Ugur,

Thank you for letting me know that it did not work and the next step is to make sure that your database collation is set for UTF-8

Using phpMYadmin or similar database editor please check that the database tables collation is set to UTF-8_general_ci and that shoudl do the job for us.

On a side note you delayed a reply in to this ticket at least two days due to the way the ticket system works. It just came up on my screen today. The below is a copy and paste from another ticket but the system is still the same.

****Please note:****
    One reason in this particular ticket here that we are having delays in a response is because of the way the ticket system works. The ticket system see's every reply as well a reply ... and then changes it's priority in the support que to include ticket aging.

Therefore it may not show up on our screens as early as it would under normal conditions. It is usually in your best interest to not bump tickets or reply to them unless there is something significant to add.
    ****Please note****

Please advise how it goes with setting your database tables to UTF-8 as mentioned above.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu

Greetings Ugur,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe