Track conversions of Hustle Pro using Google analytics

I am looking to track conversions in Hustle Pro in Google analytics. I am using tag Manager as well. Is there a redirect on submit option to track? Or any other way to I can achieve it.

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello imexpert

I trust all is well!

I am afraid at the current time there is no available integration with the Google Analytics to track conversions. The integration is added to the plugin’s roadmap and it is planned to be added in the feature releases.

If the feature is required promptly, please feel free to post a new job in the Jobs & Pros section https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so a skillful developer can do this for you.

Please let me know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Nastia

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello Mark

I trust you are doing well!

At the moment this feature is not implemented into the Hustle, but it will be added in the future releases. As a workaround to track conversations with Google analytics please try this mu-plugin:

<?php
    add_action( 'wp_footer', 'hustle_submit_tracking' );
    function hustle_submit_tracking() {
    ?>

Google Analytics Tracking code

<?php
    }

Where Google Analytics Tracking code add site’s tracking code. Go to /wp-content/mu-plugins/ create a file named google-analytics-hustle-tracking.php, add the code above in the file and save it.

In case if a mu-plugins folder doesn’t exist, please feel free to create it.

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.