Track Google Analytics Goal Conversions for Hustle Opt-ins?

I see that Hustle tracks conversions for the opt-in forms. Is there a way to integrate that to track goal conversions in Google Analytics? For example, is there a way for it to generate an event that I can track?

Or, are there any other goal configuration options that will work?

That would be really helpful, because it let's me see which sources are generating opt-ins (e.g., Facebook, Google, etc.).

Thanks!

Jacob

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello Jacob,

I'm not sure if this is possible at the moment - but I will ask developers if there are available actions you could use to integrate it with GA - I did quick search in plugin code, but could not find anything useful.
    At the moment devs are not online, so I'm still waiting for feedback. As soon as I'll get more info I'll update thread.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Mark,

Is there an easy way to integrate Hustle with GA to track results and ultimately monetization?

At the moment, there isn't any out of the box settings to monetize, and integrate analytics in Hustle. It would require custom doing, and editing the plugin core files to achieve this. If you are considering custom development, you'll have to check the Jobs & Pros board, in order to hire a professionals.

Please do note that the members found in the Jobs & Pros are individuals, and doesn't have any affiliate with WPMU DEV.

Kind Regards,
    NIthin

• Jacob
    • Knows Enough to Break Things

Hi all,
    It's been a few months, so I wanted to follow up. Any progress on this?

For what it's worth, serious marketers will need this functionality to use Hustle. This is the only way to evaluate the effectiveness of Google AdWords or Facebook ads for conversions, for example.

Thanks for any updates you can share.

Jacob

• Jacob
    • Knows Enough to Break Things

Just one more thought that may help—all you would need to do would be to allow users to specify a specific page to redirect after a successful sign-up. If you could specify a thank you page to send users to, then we could set up a destination goal for Google Analytics.

I had originally suggested an Event, but that's probably much more complicated than a destination goal.

That may be what you have planned anyway, but I thought I'd pass it along. Thanks for all your work!

Jacob

• Bplv
    • Developer

Hi all,
    The latest version of hustle (v4.0) has a Javascript trigger which can be used to send the GA Event
    Here's a snippet you can use.

//replace yourmoduleid with your module's id
    jQuery( document ).on( 'hustle:module:submit:success', '.hustle_module_id_yourmoduleid form.hustle-layout-form', function( formData ) {
    		//ga code goes here
    });

Please make sure that when using the snippet you replace the _yourmoduleid with your actual module ID, so if your module id is 22 just change it to hustle_module_id_22 .

Furthermore if you want to use redirection for the same purpose on any opt-in module, just edit/create a module, click on the Emails tab and then on the Submission Behavior setting you can use the Redirect behavior which will redirect the user to a desired URL after successful submission.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Biplav.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.