Track registered users who've donated?

Hey, I have a question. On the website I am working on, it's assumed that anyone that will be donating will be a registered user. Will this plugin synch donations to the donators account?

Also, and this is just a side thought I had, is there some sort of if-else that exists if a user has donated? Like, if it does synch it to the user, can it ask Fundraising if a user ID has donated? (This is not that important, it would just be nifty for my purposes).

• Alexander

Hi @nick_dugger,

All of the pledges are tracked by email address under "Fundraising -> Pledges" Unfortunately this doesn't sync with a user's account in anyway that is trackable. This also makes your second question a no as well, because there isn't tracking.

It would definitely make a nice feature though, and I see how this could be useful.

I will move this to Features & Feedback though so we can see what other community members think, and so it can be considered for future development.

If this is something you need right away, it would take some custom development. We don't undertake custom work at WPMU DEV, but if you need to hire a developer, I'd strongly recommend checking our our job boards: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.