training videos to get started

I have everything set up, even my connection to my pay pal account for the PPV Plugin I bought- entered all the API codes etc and am set up to download s3 amazon videos. Where can I watch video on how to customize so i charge a set amount for a bucket of 10-20 videos per month, not necessarily automatically recurring charges. When I click on any of your training videos, it asks me to upgrade. Thought I was "gold" anyway just want a video to teach me and can't find any on youtube. Thanks

• Jim Mayhew

Thanks Jack,

I have to say I am impressed with the followup of your company! I always get a prompt response to questions- that is very helpful!

Actually, what I want is to give access to all videos for 30 days and not have it be recurring anyway, so your third potion is actually what I want. I guess I would load all the videos (eventually about 20 videos will be maintained and updated regularly) into one "bucket", if such a thing is possible. And then set it up so that you pay $39 for access to all of the videos for 30 days (or could I go 60 or even 90 days?).

One other question that came up is does the PPV have a selection of "themes" or backgrounds for listing the available videos? Maybe the PPV would just use the theme I installed for the rest of my website, just like all of the other pages and posts I have added to the site also use the theme installed that is like the home page.

Again, thanks for your help, Jack.

Jim

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Jim,

Hope you're well today and thanks for the additional information.

Here the best thing to do would be to set the daily pass for an actual time frame of say 90 days and then they should be able to access that without renewing from my testing :slight_smile:

So that would give them access to all the upload content protected using Pay Per View :slight_smile:

One other question that came up is does the PPV have a selection of "themes" or backgrounds for listing the available videos? Maybe the PPV would just use the theme I installed for the rest of my website, just like all of the other pages and posts I have added to the site also use the theme installed that is like the home page.

Currently it would just take your themes style :slight_smile: Though that certainly is a interesting idea for a future version.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.