Tranlate themes before members choce them

Hello, I have a multisite. In network admin, I put in lets say 10 differet themes for my members of this network to choose for, in their site.

Now my language is not English, so I would like to translate all 10 themes before my members choose and use them. How is this possible?

So my members woundt have to transate them, I´va already done that. Is this Possible?

• Jan
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Now I have a new Question, On the WPMU network administration, I can chose wich themes my users can activate and use,

Should the users only be able to chose from a Child theme from that maintheme ? The childtheme should normally be in the same folder as the main theme,

So how do I do this,

And;
    Is it possible to customize a theme, and save this as the theme, users can chose as users theme.

Lets say I run a very large sportsclub. I want to offer the more than 100 different teams a standard page Template, but customized to a specific need. It could be team members, games, blog, images, league Table.

A specific theme/Template.

..:slight_smile:

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Jan,

Hope you're doing well today!

The child themes will be in the /wp-content/themes folder yes and if you have several different child themes of the same main theme on your network then that will work just fine :slight_smile:

In-fact, I kind of prefer that method because it means all your themes share the same general framework - better for consistent plugin compatibility!

Does that answer your question? If not, just let us know and we'll take another look. Hopefully I didn't misunderstand you.

Have a great rest of your day!

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.