Translate CoursePress and Instructor Permission

Hello, First I try to translate coursepress with the steps in the forum, but when in settings -> general, I set the language(spanish) of coursepress (that I downloaded in your site) but still in english and my wordpress admin from spanish change to english too, so whats the problem, how can I translate it?

And another question, I want that the instructors can response the ask in discussion area of the course, but in the admin discussions just appears the option to modify the discussion, and not to see and answer that question, so how Can I do that, I need to enroll the teacher in the course like student too?

And a last questions, exist a way to make that the notifications appears like this admin in wpmudev? aside of profile picture, and show the number of new notifications?

Thanks for all

• Nastia

Hello lea, I hope you are doing well today!

Please put the following code in to the wp-config.php file:
    define ('WPLANG', 'es_ES');

After this, please wait a little while for the changes to apply. Please make sure that you followed all the instaructions from our tutorial.

To participate up in Discussion, the instructor needs to enroll in the course too, and the answers/questions can be added from the front end only.

And a last questions, exist a way to make that the notifications appears like this admin in wpmudev? aside of profile picture, and show the number of new notifications?

If I understand you correctly, you wish to add a top bar with user information like Avatar etc.. It depends what notification you wish to be shown on the top bar section. I guess you can try the BuddyPress plugin, but the plugin is not integrated with the CoursePress, so you can't show notifications related to the CoursePress plugin.

Otherwise, that would require a lot of custom coding and is beyond the scope of support we can provide in these forums.

It’s doable, so if you are not comfortable with PHP then please feel free to post a new job in our Jobs & Pros section on https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/ so that a skilled developer can do that for you.

Let us know if you require any further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.