Translate Edu Knows Theme

Hi,

I just translate the Edu Knows Theme but I can not find how to change the text that is inside the search form that says "Search keyword here".

I've been researching and I know it is a form#mysearch input.sbar, but I can not find how to modify the text value.

I mean, when I click on the Browser option "Inspect Element", I can see this information:

<input name="s" type="text" class="sbar" value="Search Keyword Here" onfocus="if (this.value == 'Search Keyword Here') {this.value = '';}" onblur="if (this.value == '') {this.value = 'Search Keyword Here';}" size="10" tabindex="1">

I want to translate this value into Spanish: 'Search Keyword Here', but I can not find the way to do it. could you be so kind to tell me how?

I would also like to know how to remove the theme function to register the RSS feed and Twitter updates.

Thank you.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Emil,

Thank you for the great questions and please keep in mind that though I am clearly trying to help, custom coding is indeed beyond the scope of the support we are required provide here.

It is safe to assume that you have properly uploaded and configured the theme in the applicable Parent/Child relationship as demonstrated here?:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/front-page-blogs-picture-and-text-not-visible-only-subject-is-visible

And that you have made corresponding child files that will not be modified during updates?

The "Search Keyword Here" is found in only one place in the entire theme which is in the home.php file around line 32 - make the applicable adjustments there.

I would also like to know how to remove the theme function to register the RSS feed and Twitter updates.

Please post screen shots of exactly what you want to remove.

Look forward to seeing them.

Cheers, Joe

• Emil
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks Joe for your support.

I could easily translate the "Search Keyword Here" is found in the home.php.

Relative to remove the theme function RSS feed and Twitter updates, I am sending you a picture I want to disable checking ("Remove these Functions":wink:. Also I'm specifying the translated text.

Sorry if I did not express well.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.