Translate month names in Appointments+

Hello,

I successfully translated the names of the weekdays from the appointments.pot file - but now I need to translate the names of the months, and could not find these in the .pot file. Could you please enlighten me? Thank you!

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi @Alexandre,

Thank you for your question.

I also didn't find month names in POT file therefore I will see if I can get the lead developer in here with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advise for us. I have notified the lead developer and he will reply on this thread providing more information on it.

Cheers.

• Alexandre
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Thank you. I'm pretty sure the names of the months are being pulled out from WordPress itself, and not from the Appointments+ Plugin. The problem is that I would like my back end to be in English, while the front end reads in another language. Could there be a functions.php workaround, in my Genesis Theme, to force month names to display differently?

Suggestion for the developer(s): if at all posible, don't pull the names of the months from WordPress core, but from the plugin, so as to include them im the .pot file.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.