translate wont work

hello,

i activate the plugin , the search seems to be on the page.
but the translate wont work...
i cant seems to sorte it, can anyone please help me ?

thanks in advance
amir

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this ticket as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Thanks

• amirrainer
    • Flash Drive

hi Phil and masonjames how are you..:slight_smile:

sorry for the late respond , i mange to fix the issue but still there something strange.

its happend in all wpmudev plugins.

method 1 = translate not working.

1. upload the plugin via ftp.
    2. activate it.
    3.translate the plugin (po,mo files).
    4.translate wont show.
    5.deactivate and reactivate the plugin still tranlate wont work.

method 2 = translate work.

1. i reinstall wp mu on my server
    2. upload the plugin.
    3. i dont activate it!!!
    4.translate the plugin.
    5. activate the plugin
    6.translate works!

-------------------
    every plugin of wpmu that i want to use i first need to translate and only then activate this is the only way for it 2work.

strang ??

thanks in advance for 5 star support!!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

@amirrainer, very interesting. Thanks for the feedback. We haven't had any other members report this happening. You sound like you're very familiar with translating plugins. Can you walk me through how you have yours setup?

I'm assuming you have the language defined in your wp-config and have the appropriate language folder and files in wp-content?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.