Translating Comments Plus / Custom Comments Template Addon

I’d like to request a change in the “Custom Comments Template”-Addon. The phrases are already translated in the general WordPress-language file. However the addon refers to the Comments Plus-language file that doesn’t include those phrases, e.g.:

printf( _n( 'One Response to %2$s', '%1$s Responses to %2$s', get_comments_number(), TEMPLATE_DOMAIN ),

Could you either add the phrases to the Comments Plus-language file or – preferably – change the code for already existing phrases used by every WordPress installation?

printf( _n( 'One Response to %2$s', '%1$s Responses to %2$s', get_comments_number() ),

Thanks.

Manuel

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Manuel,

Thank you for bringing this item to our attention.

I will indeed alert the lead developer to this issue with his invaluable insight into this plugin for his advice/advise for us.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

Cheers, Joe

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya,

Just checking in to see if this ticket is now resolved? As we haven’t heard back, I’m hoping it is and am marking it accordingly, but if you have any questions on this in the future, feel free to re-open it and let us know.

Thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.