Translation

Hi,

The following part its translated but displayed in original language:

“If you do not see Comments Plus on your pages, it is likely that your theme doesn’t use the hooks we need to display our interface.

It’s not a problem, though – here you can specify the hooks your theme does use.”

And can’t find ‘Disconnect’, which I would also like to translate.

Plus the standard WordPress button ‘Submit comments’ is now in english?!

Cheers

Thorsten

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi Thorsten,

I can see the “If you do not see Comments Plus on your pages…” string in the po file (line 59) and referenced in the plugin code and can’t see a reason that wouldn’t translate. Just to verify, you have provided a translation string for that correct?

As far as I can see though, there’s nothing in the language file for “Disconnect”. I’ll ping the developer to have a look on that.

The WordPress submit button seems rather strange though, was it translated before you activated the plugin?

Thanks,

David

• Tee
    • The Crimson Coder

Hi David,

Yes but the “If you do not see Comments Plus on your pages…”-problem is a strange problem which happens from time to time with various plugins. I don’t know if this is a weakness of wordpress?

The submit button indeed wasn’t translated before. Must have change something, sorry!

Bests,

Thorsten

• Vladislav
    • Dead Eye Dev

Hello,

The “Disconnect” should also be properly included with the rest of the localization strings with the latest plugin release (v1.1.1, just released). As for your problems with the other translation string, I’d guess it has to do with escaped newlines included with it. As they’re not crucial in any way, I tried omitting them completely from the latest language file. Can you please see if it helped?

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.