Translation file didn't apply!

My Japanese translation file named ad-widget-ja.mo didn't apply correctly.
Although, when I renamed to adlitewidget-ja.mo, it worked, it still didn't work in wp-content/languages/plugins folder.

It worked in wp-content/plugins/ad-widget,but it will be updated when I update this plugin. So this is not convenient.

Please give me any suggestion.

Cheers

KAZUKI

  • Milan

    Hello @KAZUKI KIKUCHI,

    I hope you are having a good day and thanks for the asking. :slight_smile:

    I can confirm that its not working with global wordpress language directory. I've flagged our developer for this. Please be patient and wait till we fix this. Once we fix this I or developer will notify you on this.

    Meanwhile if you need help with something else let me know. Right now you need to go on with plugin's language folder to make your translation work.

    Kind Regards,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.