translation files

hello,

i just registed to the monthly membership plan and i have some questions

1. where can i find the translation files, i also need to change some tags to rtl direction in html.

2. do you have a multisite control panel? i saw the domain mapper privacy manager but i want to control all site togather.

thanks,
amir

• Luís
    • Support

Hi amir levy ,

Hope you're doing well today!

1) In each plugin's page, you can find the translation file (if existings for your language). Taking WP Smush Pro as an example, close to the "Version" and "Changelog" you will see a link to the "Translations".

Clicking in that link, you will be sent to the language manager, where you can download the translations (if already exists) or create a new one at the bottom of the page (in "Create New Translation Set:":wink:.

Also, inside of each plugin's folder, you can find a "languages" folder, where you can find a .pot file, to edit and create a translation to your language using an editor like Poedit.

2) What you mean by "multisite control panel"? We have the HUB, where you can control all websites registered in your account, you can update plugins, make backups, run performance tests:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/hub/my-websites/

I hope this information has been helpful. If I can help you in this or other questions, please let me know!

Cheers, Luís

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.