Translation? More slots to Book? My Appointment

Hallo

a few questions

Wher can I translate some fixe notes to german? for instance : Please select a service

is it possibel to book more slots? I set 15 minutes time slots. But I will give the custumor the chance to book 1 houre and why can a set capacity? its good, but dosen't work in my test

My appointment see one one person who books?

thanks in advance

• Patrick

Hi there @Dirk

Welcome to the forums, glad to have you aboard!

Yes, all our products can be translated using our very own translations area:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects

You can get to it by clicking the link in the toolbar at the top-left of any page when logged-in here at WPMU DEV.

But that particular text does not need to be translated as you can enter any custom text you like to replace that by using the select parameter in the app_services shortcode, like so:
    [app_services select="Your custom text goes here"]

There are many such customizable text strings in Appointments+ shortcodes. See the Shortcodes tab in the plugin settings for details.

If you want your clients to be able to book one-hour appointments, simply create a service with a 60-minute duration. The client will then select that service on your make-an-appointment page.

As for the capacity setting, that is there to limit the capacity to a number less than the number of service providers assigned to the service. If you want to increase the capacity, you need to create dummy service providers, and assign them to the service. See the FAQ section in the plugin settings for more on that.

I hope this helps! And thanks for being a member :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.