Translation of Appointment+

I have looked a little into this theme, and have some questions :

1) Can I translate it to Danish

2) As I am going tom use it as booking of tennis courts – I found out that I had to create each court as service provider to get it to work, and that is OK as long as I can translate the leading text, but what I noticed was that the same user could reserve several services the same day – is it possible to restrict the service so that one booking must be finished before the next can be done – and off course the administrator should be able to reserve courts unlimited for tournaments etc.

3) Even if I activated the add-on I cannot see who booked the service, did I do something wrong here ?

rgds

Leo

• James Morris
    • WordPress Enthusiast

Hello Leo,

I hope you are well today.

1) Can I translate it to Danish

Absolutely! You can read more on how to translate Appointments+ at the following link: https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/how-to-translate-a-wordpress-plugin/

is it possible to restrict the service so that one booking must be finished before the next can be done

You should be able to do this using the Capacity setting in Services.

and off course the administrator should be able to reserve courts unlimited for tournaments etc.

You should be able to define this in Exceptions. This would block out reservations during specific periods so no new appointments can be scheduled.

3) Even if I activated the add-on I cannot see who booked the service, did I do something wrong here ?

When an appointment has been scheduled, you should see it under Admin -> Appointments.

I hope this clarifies a bit. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

James Morris

• Leo
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Dear Sirs

I have installed appointments+ at two sites in Denmark , an d have translated the .DK files, however is still says “Our schedule for Marts 2019” it should say “Vor tidsplan for Marts 2019” when opening the page – can you help here ?

The two sites are fbtk.dk and vigtennisklub.dk

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.