Translation of Business Blog etc

I'm wondering about the translation of Business Blog Theme and some other themes that has several different textdomains mentioned.

I'm running WPMS and not BuddyPress. Does that mean that I only have to translate the language domain "TEMPLATE_DOMAIN" and not the language domain "buddypress".

Also, related to this, I'm wondering if the buddypress options are visible if you are not running BP.

• Tammie

@Qlof: I already answered this one in your other post....

That said you can just use poedit and then change the following function in functions.php:
    function init_localization( $locale ) {
    return "en_EN";
    // Uncomment add_filter below to test your localization, make sure to enter the right language code.
    // add_filter('locale','init_localization');
    if( function_exists( 'load_theme_textdomain' ) ) {
    load_theme_textdomain(TEMPLATE_DOMAIN, DEVLIB . '/languages/');

Blog just uses that and if you follow the format you will be fine. There is a mo / po file under library/languages too you can use with poedit.

Not sure why you repost when I've answered your query unless you are referring to a different theme but all our themes apart from a couple work this way.

It doesn't matter if you have BP / WP / WPMS... all work.

As for BuddyPress options visible - if you have the latest version the theme options I think are not however you of course won't be able to make use of anything BuddyPress without it active - that is quite a puzzling query of yours unless I am not understanding?