Translations problems with reading FAQ questions

Hello,

I installed Appointment+ on my Multisite network and translated the plugin to danish. The translation works fine almost everywhere, except on the menu item "FAQ", where all the questions is in english, even though I already translated them in the .po/.mo file. The Answers are translated, but not the questions in the drop down menu.

I know that I can change it in "app-faq.php", but then I have to change it everytime there comes an upate..

Further more, the same happens in the default email notifications messages, where you are in english as well..

Someone who know what is causing this error?

My Multisite is in danish and the sub-site is in danish as well.. I've uploaded both .mo & .po files into the appointment+ directory as well as to the /wp-content/languages/plugins directory.

Best Regards,
Rasmus

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Rasmus,

Hope you had a nice weekend :slight_smile:

Can you please try updating your plugin version and using translation files from that version, there were some changes in the layout of FAQ page and translation strings are now different from previous versions.
    For example, in previous version translation string for question was like this:
    <b>How can I restart the tutorial?</b>
    And now it looks like this:
    How can I restart the tutorial?

As for the email messages, since those are input fields there's no need to use translation files for that part, you can change it to your desired text directly from plugin settings.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Rasmus!

it would be really optimal that the translations worked on the email notifications.. They are in the translation file, so it is weird it doesn't work. :disappointed:

These notifications are "user generated content" fields, meaning that you as an admin can put your own content there. I think that's a design decision. As my colleague Predrag mention, you can translate them directly in plugin settings and also replace default text with your own. I think the only scenario where this would be really handy would be with multi-lingual sites. However, let me just forward this to the developer as a "developer feedback". It would be a suggestion for developers and hopefully they'll consider changing this in future.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.