Trial warning message continues after PayPal Subscription

I have recently come across an issue where users are continuing to see the "You have X days left in your Personal free trial. Checkout now to prevent losing LEVEL features »" message - even after creating a Paypal subscription.

I'm not sure but I'm guessing this is because the free trial continues until the first payment is received from Paypal? The problem is that this is confusing users as they should no longer see this message once they have signed up. Could someone at WPMU confirm this is the default behaviour?

Thanks.

• aecnu

Greetings Nick Ryall,

I'm not sure but I'm guessing this is because the free trial continues until the first payment is received from Paypal?

That is correct that it is because the free trial does indeed continue until it is over of course.

The problem is that this is confusing users as they should no longer see this message once they have signed up. Could someone at WPMU confirm this is the default behaviour?

I can confirm that this is the default behavior and I sadly report I have not a single suggestion to get around it.

On the other hand, they cannot claim you scammed them out of their trial time. Plus depending on your configuration of your levels, it is very possible that even after they have upgraded that there trial level offers more then the level they upgraded to.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.