trigger hustle on button in divi

Hi I have a pricing table on http://kungfuadvertising.com/rm/retreat-prices/ and I want the buttons to trigger a hustel pop up. Is there a way to do that? I dont see a place to add a class or id? I would also have to disable the hyperlink, not sure how to do that either.

Ken Kimbrell

Hello Jonathan-

I was able to achieve your desired result by adding this class to the pop up you want to trigger:

.et_pb_button

In addition, I added a #trigger_event to the button link. Because what you had was breaking the page. You can actually name this anything, even the title of your popup as it will appear in the url when the user clicks on it. Just make sure to put a # in front of it of course, and treat it as if you were making an ID. Since you were not clear on which popup you wanted to trigger, and you have multiple popups. I removed the test version of the popup, so no popup will appear until you add the class provided to the popup you are wanting to trigger. Disabling the hyperlink to the button is not necessary as trigger events take precedents. I have attached a visual representation of where I applied the class:

Let me know how this works for you!

Take Care,

Ken - WPMU DEV Support