Triggering Custom Sidebars Pro without logging in

I'm looking to trigger Custom Sidebars Pro based on point of entry, rather than using content tagging or user privileges. As far as I can tell CSP only looks at taxonomy or privileges once you are logged in.

A couple of options in my head:

Is there a way to trigger CSP based on the URL they entered through? For instance, if they hit CreativeDimensions.com by using the mapped URL VioletteCreative.com, could they show custom content based on the VioletteCreative URL?
- or -
Is there a way to set a trigger or user-type or other tag based on them entering the site through a landing page? For instance, they type in VioletteCreative.com, which would be mapped to a landing page on CreativeDimensions.com, which would set some sort of CSP trigger to show the Violette Creative content rather than the default?

Thanks!

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello christopher_wilson,

As far as I can tell CSP only looks at taxonomy or privileges once you are logged in.

Custom Sidebars when it comes to taxonomy for widgets visibility works for all users independently if they are logged-in or not.
    It can be combined with other options like: if that is guest or logged-in user - but without them taxonomy filter will also work.

Is there a way to trigger CSP based on the URL they entered through? For instance, if they hit CreativeDimensions.com by using the mapped URL VioletteCreative.com, could they show custom content based on the VioletteCreative URL?
    - or -
    Is there a way to set a trigger or user-type or other tag based on them entering the site through a landing page? For instance, they type in VioletteCreative.com, which would be mapped to a landing page on CreativeDimensions.com, which would set some sort of CSP trigger to show the Violette Creative content rather than the default?

At the moment Custom Sidebars Pro does not have feature that allows to display different sidebars or hide/show widgets if the user arrived via a specific referrer.
    But that seems like interesting concept so I will move this thread to Features and Feedback section so more member can support it with +1 likes.
    More likes then bigger chances that project manager will add this to the plugin roadmap.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.