trouble

Hi,
I have installed chat plugin in my WP but doesn not work
what can I do?
Best regards!

• ThePath

Hi kardiomedical

Welcome to WPMU Dev and thanks for using the forum.

First off can I suggest that a more descriptive topic itle when using the forums will get you better answers. It means people can tell if they can help you or not without having to click into the actual topic to read your description. Its also a good idea to say what versions of stuff you are using otherwise we will assume the latest.

Can you post a link to your site? This always helps too.

Things you can do:

1. Make sure the settings for chat plugin are correct i.e. make sure "Display bottom corner chat?" is enabled etc.
    2. Make sure the plugin installed correctly, did you get any WP errors at all? To be safe upload all the files again to be sure.
    3. Open your site with the plugin activated and running using Firefox and Firebug and check for JS errors etc. (this is why I want your url)

That should get you off to a troubleshooting start :slight_smile:

• aecnu

Greetings kardiomedical,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.