Trouble adding Experts

I keep trying to add an expert within the Jobs and Experts plugin, but am unable to do so.

Am using the 2016 theme and have deactivated all other plugins but am still not able to add experts.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi divva,

Hope you're well?

What actually happens when you try? Do you receive any error messages at all?

Can you check your sites error logs? You should be able to find them in your servers CPanel, or look for an error_log file in your sites root folder or /wp-admin folder.

I just tried adding an expert, and it worked fine for me from both the admin & front-end.

Thanks

• divva
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Now it works. YEAH!

When I was trying before, I wasn't getting anything. I would add the expert - but when I went to see the experts - none were there.

When I just did it now, I got a green bar telling me that I successfully added an expert.

My error logs are showing a few client denied by server configuration errors, but that doesn't apply here.

I'm having issues with Chrome on another site that uses WPMU plugins. Since the problem wasn't throwing any errors, it must have been a browser problem.

Thanks for helping me with this.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.