Trouble finding signed TOS page

Hi,

I'm using TOS plugin with membership plugin. During signup process, they are asked to click "I agree" button.

Question: Where can I see the page that the subscriber clicked "I Agree" button when they signed up? I can't find it on my website.

I need to see the verbiage that they clicked, their acceptance (clicking the button), and the date/time.

Thanks!

• Bojan Radonic

Hey there Aldo,

How are you doing today?

Question: Where can I see the page that the subscriber clicked "I Agree" button when they signed up? I can't find it on my website.

There is no page that this plugin provides that would allow you to see this, at least in the current version of the plugin. User registration date is not something that you can see by default in WordPress eitehr but it should be easily done, see here.

As there is no way to go through registration unless you agree to terms of service, the date when they click Agree button is the date when they registered and by doing what I linked to above you'll have the information that you're looking for in User in WP admin.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.