Trouble installing Post Indexer and Update Notifications

Hi,

I'm trying to install Post Indexer and Update Notifications plugin in my Wordpress 3.01 network and I having trouble when I activate the plugin on my network:

1 - When I activate the Update Notifications I get the following errors (is those errors or warnings?) on the header of wp-admin/pugins.php:

Notice: is_site_admin is deprecated since version 3.0! Use is_super_admin() instead. in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3236

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3320

Notice: is_site_admin is deprecated since version 3.0! Use is_super_admin() instead. in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3236

Right above the newly created WPMU DEV link in my wp-admin side menu i get this error:

Notice: has_cap was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 2.0! Usage of user levels by plugins and themes is deprecated. Use roles and capabilities instead. in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3320

Right above the Plugins page I get the following:

And finally, on the footer of the same page I get:

When I go to the WPMU DEV plugin administration (wp-admin/ms-admin.php?page=wpmudev) I get the following on top of page:

Notice: Undefined index: action in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-content\plugins\mu-plugins\update-notifications.php on line 491

Notice: Undefined index: action in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-content\plugins\mu-plugins\update-notifications.php on line 494

Notice: Undefined index: action in MyBlogPhysicalPath\wp-content\plugins\mu-plugins\update-notifications.php on line 511

After this, tha page don't show any plugins in the "Recently Released Plugins", "Recently Released Themes", "Installed Plugins/Themes" lists and when a follow the "Update Now" link it take me to a 404 error.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks in advance.