Trouble lining up text elements in Sprirt.

I've tried and tried to get the far right text element to line up with the other two on the left. Not having any luck. It's a small thing but I got the other two to work with some padding adjustment. Let me know if there is something more I can do. Image attached.
You have access to the site.
Thanks!
Terry

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Terry,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

I accessed your site and checked that part of it in Upfront editor. I'm not sure though whether you managed to handle it yourself since you posted your question or if it looks different to me. As you can see on the image below those three columns seem to be equally aligned for me. There's content of slightly different line length inside each of the boxes but it looks aligned equally.

That said, let me know please if you were able to deal with it or I'm just seeing this differently.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Terry

Hey Adam,
    I admit that I am being "picky" and have tried to leave it since it obvious from your observation that they "appear "to be aligned. I admit, I felt that no one else but me would notice. I guess I need to let 32 plus years of being an Art Director go. I didn't like to think I was a control freak back then, but there you go! I did and reviewed layouts for so long that I can tell if something is off 1/32 of an inch at a glance. I've attached a close up. You can see that the right handed text element (body copy, not heading) is about one section lower on the grid than the right hand one. The real thing that bugs me is that I could adjust the other two to align but cannot get that left one to give in. The padding in that element did not seem to work. But I'm letting it go.
    You guys have more important things to deal with that is for sure.
    Thanks for your reply.
    All speed ahead!
    Terry

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Terry!

You guys have more important things to deal with that is for sure.

The most important thing we got to do is to help you, that's out of the question :slight_smile:
    But I admit I'm more like a "tech guy" rather than a "design guy". Frankly, I can't even draw a straight (or "curved on purpose" too!) line on paper by hand. Sometimes even using a ruler! I guess that says something...

Anyway, being "pixel perfect" precise in case of fluid/responsive design may be a bit difficult but in case you'd like me (or I'll ask my more "visually sensitive" colleagues for help) to try to correct this anyway, just let me know.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.