First, Tammy, txs much for this theme. After reading Responsive Web Design book and searching thru 100s themes I was relief to find SimpleMarket...GREAT time saver. I put all my questions together hoping it would be more efficient:
1. Created child-theme header.php, but I can't figure out how to place my image as link to home page where the site title/link is (checked all the forum posts on it and created & deleted the header.php in child theme since couldn't get the code right).
2. I need to hide the side bar widgets for some pages (got a plug in for it) but can't find one that would allow me to hide the social media buttons one. Do you know of a plugin that can help me?
3. The media gallery you display in the demo, is that as a separate widget or was that a post? I need a media/photo gallery that is responsive as well. Any hints?
4. Eventually (2-3 weeks) this simplemarket (narratology.info) site will have a community and I'm looking at your BuddyPress Social, but I haven't done a site that uses two separate themes so I need some good pointers on how to execute this right.
5. For point 4 I'm planning running an A/B testing where the front page of the community is tested with some visitors and the front page of the blog with others. Planning on using your A/B testing plugin and need some samples of your executions of it, possible?
6. Dumb question, best way to turn off comments on certain pages in simplemarket is...?
Thanks again and look forward to any and all responsive design work you do since I'll launching other sites that way!!!