Try Again on quiz doesn't work, quiz doesn't reload

Hello,
I have a CoursePress (not Pro) quiz that requires a passing grade to move on. When a student fails the quiz, the [Try Again] button takes them back to the "Question/Task -The question or instructions to complete this task" of the quiz, but the single choice and multi choice questions never load.. Only the [Previous] and [Next Section] button load.. when [Next Section] is pressed it takes user back to the failed quiz screen. No way to retake the quiz.
Many thanks in advance for looking into!

Rupok

Hi troy,

So sorry to hear the inconvenience you are having. This is not supposed to happen. Can you please confirm if you are using the latest version of CoursePress (https://wordpress.org/plugins/coursepress/) and still having this issue?

I just tried to regenerate this issue on my test site with the latest version of the free CoursePress plugin but I could not. Try again button is working fine for both single and multiple choice questions in a quiz. Pressing the "Next" button says "You did not pass the required minimum grade!" in a popup. So I think, this is your site specific issue.

Just to make sure this is not your theme specific issue, can you please activate any default WordPress theme and check if the issue is gone?

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. I'm looking forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Nithin

Hi troy,

Hope you are doing good today.

I could confirm the issue in your system, could you please enable debug log so that we could have a better idea regarding this issue. To enable it, open your wp-config.php file located in your root directory, and look for define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);. Change it to:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

In order to enable the error logging to a file on the server you need to add:

define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );

After making the above changes, please try to replicate the issue. The related errors will be saved to a debug.log log file inside the /wp-content/ directory.

Please attach these in your next reply in txt format file, so that we could give a closer look. You can find more details about debugging here.

Please let us know how that goes, have a nice day.

Kind Regards,
    Nithin