Tryed to do a check on site, WPMU DEV says site down,

Was using WPMY DEV Site performance, and it cannot complete the test?
Says - " The WP URL supplied i.e. my site. seems to be down. The site may be blocking our Scanner?

Also how can i attach a screen shot to support?

Hi, i just received a notice on WPDEV "that site is back up after 2.5 days being down," what is going on, never had these problems before using WPDEV MU?

• Dimitris

Hello there Steven,

hope you're doing good today and thanks for reaching us! :slight_smile:

Was using WPMY DEV Site performance, and it cannot complete the test?
    Says - " The WP URL supplied i.e. my site. seems to be down. The site may be blocking our Scanner?

I presumed you are talking about HummingBird's Performance Report, so I went ahead and noticed that this had been made successfully already.

I even started a new test and this completed without any issues in a very short time.
    You can now see the updated report:

I guess that was a temporary glitch that you were seeing. In case I miss something here, please do correct me! :slight_smile:

Also how can i attach a screen shot to support?

You should be seeing a symbol like the following, when you post initial description of thread or in any other replies.

Hi, i just received a notice on WPDEV "that site is back up after 2.5 days being down," what is going on, never had these problems before using WPDEV MU?

I can see in the HummingBird Pro -> Uptime stats here: /wp-admin/admin.php?page=wphb-uptime
    this downtime you're referring to. I wonder, if this was a false alarm though, as if website is taking more than 30 seconds to load, then our service marks it as down. I can now see, even after using HummingBird, that it needs around 25 seconds to load completely, so I'd rather advise to follow the Performance Report recommendations in order to decrease the loading time.

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

PS. Please keep in mind that we're keen on having separate threads per member and per issue, so don't combine your queries in a single thread, but rather created separate ones. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.