Trying to add a custom feature in pro sites

Hello. I am trying to add a custom feature in pro sites in the pricing table menu item under the feature table tab. I fill out the options to add a new one and press add and nothing changes can. Can you point me in the direction of how i could trouble shoot this
problem.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Deforest,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please make sure that the "Enable Feature Table" on your

"Network Admin" -> "Pricing Tables" -> "Feature Table" page

is enabled. You may also want to clear site's cache if you're using a caching plugin such as e.g. W3 Total Cache or similar.

If this doesn't help, could you please grant me a support access to your site so I could take a closer look? To do this, please follow this guide:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Defores!

Thank you for granting access. I've visited your site and checked its settings. I can also confirm the issue but both me and one of my colleagues we were not able to replicate this on our test setups. Frankly, I've never came across this issue before.

That said, I'd like to dig a bit deeper and in order to do so I'd need direct access to your install. Could you please send in:

Subject: "Attn: Adam Czajczyk"

- your site's WordPress admin login URL
    - admin login and password (may be a temporary account)
    - FTP credentials (hostname, username, password, port number if needed)
    - any other relevant URLs and information
    - link back to this thread

Please use our contact form here https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/.

Select "I have a different question" from the drop-down list.

Please be sure to make a full backup of your entire site first!

Let me know here after you send a message, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Deforest!

Thank you for sending a message. I've tested your site again and found out that for some reason our own MarketPress eCommerce plugin is causing the issue.

That's not a matter of a simple "MarketPress vs. ProSites" conflict (and not even theme related) as I tried to replicate the issue on my own setup using network enabled MarketPress, Pro Sites and Spirit theme (as it is on your site) but it still worked fine for me.

That said, I suppose one of the other plugins get's in a way. That said, in order to fix the issue "for good" I'd need to run some more test (using direct access credentials that you've sent me) but I need your permission as those test would be pretty "invasive" and therefore could also break your site partially.

Let me know if I'm allowed to proceed. If not, you may want to setup a staging site (that would be an exact copy of your current setup) and share access to it with me (the same way you did recently).

Having said all that, I'd like to suggest a temporary workaround: when you network disable MarketPress, you'll be able to add your custom features to Pro Sites pricing tables without any issues. Once you have your features added and setup, you will be able then to network enable MarketPress again and none of its settings will be lost.

Best regards,
    Adam

• Deforest

I went ahead and disabled marketpress so that i could get some progress done on the site. Im backing up as i go so when you guys are able I wont be concerned about losing data if anything happens. But when i disabled marketpress another issue i was having solved itself. Upfront wont display background images or sliders on front end, but it shows on upfront when building page. When I disabled Marketpress the images started showing on the main page like they should. Would this problem be related to the pro sites issue or should i start a new thread for this.