trying to add in a new website so I can get the Pro version

Hi, trying to add in a new website so I can get the Pro version of Membership 2 working. I have installed and activated the plugin and also logged in to my account in WP admin. When I try to verify it does not work. Can you assist. Thanks.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @Andrew,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

I can see you are under single subscription plan in which you are only allowed to download one product and avail updates on single website.

In your registered sites, I can see you have already installed our directory plugin that needs update. Ddi you originally applied for Directory plugin or Membership 2 ?

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia
    • Support Rock Star

Hello @Andrew, I hope you are doing well today!

I am sorry about the delay on this ticket.

Please do not post multiple answers in a ticket, this puts your ticket back in the queue. Our system treat every answer as a new answer. We take tickets in order of oldest first by the ticket owner.

To remove the site, you will have do deactivate and delete the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin from the first one.

And also please for each question or issue, create a separate ticket, this way you will be answered much faster and keep things focused on every topic.

when I go into the Membership 2 addons none of the pro addons are available to install

Do you have a Lite Membership plugin activated in your Installation? If you do, please deactivate it.

Have you installed on this site the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin?

Please advise,

Cheers,

Nastia

• Andrew
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Nastia,

Ok I have removed the other site so that issue is now resolved.

I do have WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin installed.

I did have the free version of Membership 2 installed and I had setup a membership prior to purchasing the Pro version. Do I need to uninstall this and re-install the pro plugin??

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.