Trying to edit an e-newsletter but I get a blank screen

My client has tried to create a new e-newsletter but the screen is blank. Even going in to edit a past newsletter freezes and gives a blank page.

This link is where the plugin is trying to send us, but there is nothing there.

http://johnettedowning.com/wp-admin/customize.php?wp_customize=on&theme=Simplicitylight&newsletter_id=8&return=admin.php%3Fpage%3Dnewsletters

Please advise. My client has a deadline on sending this campaign.

Thank you,

Heidi Hafner

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Heidi,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on your site but it's working fine on my test site using latest version of e-Newsletter plugin.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it's set to true.

For information on this, checkout this wpmu.org article.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

This can be due to plugin/theme conflict on your site.

You can just try on your development site temporary using default WordPress theme like Twenty Fifteen and temporary deactivating all other plugins and activating them one by one as displayed in the following flowchart to know which theme/plugin is conflicting if any.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/getting-support/

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Heidi Hafner

I made the setting to debug as you stated. However, after doing so I got these results on the front page:

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()
    instead. in /home/jdowning/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3457

Notice: The called constructor method for WP_Widget is deprecated since version 4.3.0! Use
    __construct()

__construct()

__construct()

Notice: Use of undefined constant hd_classic_responsive_SKINS - assumed 'hd_classic_responsive_SKINS' in /home/jdowning/public_html/wp-content/thesis/skins/hd-classic-responsive/skin.php on line 11

Notice: Use of undefined constant hd_classic_responsive_SKINS_URL - assumed 'hd_classic_responsive_SKINS_URL' in /home/jdowning/public_html/wp-content/thesis/skins/hd-classic-responsive/skin.php on line 12

__construct()

And these results in the dashboard:

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jdowning/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 2112

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in /home/jdowning/public_html/wp-admin/includes/upgrade.php on line 2112

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

__construct()

• Heidi Hafner

Vinod,

I deactivated all plugins except the essential WPMU Dev Dashboard and the e-newsletter plugin. Everything worked fine. So I started turning on all the plugins & testing as each was activated. I found that e-Newsletter & WP SEO by Yoast Thesis Integrator by Serge Liatko conflict. I don't know why. I've contacted Serge & hope to hear back from him by morning.

Are you aware of any conflicts between these two plugins? I really need the WP SEO by Yoast Thesis Integrator plugin and really want to use your e-Newsletter plugin, but I don't know how to fix this.

I would appreciate any help!

Thank you,
    Heidi Hafner

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.