trying to edit the Upload files page

Hi,
Im using Uprfont + WooCommerce + this plugin to allow me to upload images to a product for customer to purchase. I am trying to edit the product upload page with upfront. But when i copy it into the browser when aleady logged in as admin it takes me to the product page and not the uploads page. so cant really update it?
as you can see here - http://take.ms/1pIqN (screenshot of current layout of uploads page)
i want to 1) add the Top menu 2) Move the position of the "View Cart" button to the bottom of the page + change it to green colour code 448811

Support Access is open
domain - http://tinyurl.com/p9hmc7d
Please dont post any brand related information/ screenshots or domain links as i have had issues with google caching this information and linking it to their google searches of my site ... very bad for brand... please use temporary image upload / tiny url / pastebin etc to mask this information.

Thanks

Tom

• Rupok

Hi Tom,

I am trying to edit the product upload page with upfront

When I tried to go to the upload page, it's always taking me to the shop subsite. So I can't exactly find the upload page you are referring to. Can you please provide link of the upload page you are referring to? I can tell you better about this issue if I can see this live.

i want to 1) add the Top menu 2) Move the position of the "View Cart" button to the bottom of the page + change it to green colour code 448811

And as I can't find that page, I can't inspect the elements to remove those white lines. Please send us the link and we will jump in. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Tom,

That is type of virtual page your upload page. You will not be able to edit it in Upfront. You can only apply some CSS to that page, but not edit with drag and drop.
    As I said in another of your threads Upfront at the moment is not compatible with WooCommerce, so you should be prepared that some things will not work or look as they should.

Developers are working on that compatibility, but it will take some more time.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• Tom

Hi Kasia,
    Thanks for confirming, i had tried the same thing previously with marketpress but had similar issues (and also wasn't able to get full functionality that required as yet. (uploading images during checkout as part of the order for variable products) looking forward to when both MP updated + Upfront, for now Upfront seems like the best theme out there so sticking with it (hope the woocommerce integration come soon)

Would you be able to please help me out with a little bit of CSS for that virtual page please?
    main one is that i need to make this button more visible

- changes - http://take.ms/HimDv
    1) moving the view cart button to the center and changing the background colour to green + white text
    2) adding back the top menu (seems to have disappeared)

Have enabled support access.
    Thanks
    Tom

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.